Today was just a bad day at work. I took the most adorable pictures of a cute little Jane and her birthday cake. Today is her 1st birthday. Jane was full of brilliant smiles and tiny giggles and I was so excited to finally shoot on our brand new stinkin’ cute backdrops. Her mom, grandma, and great grandma were all there to cheer her on. The shoot went well until Jane fell and bonked her sweet little head. There was no recovering from that….. as I loaded up the pictures onto our computers something went horribly wrong. All of Jane’s pictures were erased. Oh no! Poor mom cried and cried and cried. I was absolutely sick over it. Although it really wasn’t my fault-there was nothing I could do-I felt responsible. How sad that all of their memories from Jane’s one and only 1st birthday were erased. I suck.
Tomorrow will be better. It better be. Jane will be back for a reshoot.
I love my job.
Sorry Jane.
No comments:
Post a Comment