(anna banana)

(annelise aka b)
It’s kind of a sad day today. I went and (sorta) said goodbye to one of the coolest girls I have ever met. She is taking her cute little family to North Carolina. Lucky.
It has been pretty sad saying good bye to the 2 greatest friends I have made in college ever. Kind of a bummer to think they are moving on with their lives while I am still stuck here in Provo. But I wish them the best of luck. They will do great things!! They just better come back to visit me. just sayin.
Oh my Madelison! I just love you so much and am missing you terribly already! Yes, I will come to visit you, but that must be reciprocated on your end as well. I am trying to make our new home super cute for friends and family to come visit. jkahflkaueyhfnavje.kafmmsdm am
ReplyDeletejdfkl;ahgjh;jkl;dnasl gdkl;afjkdl;jsakfl;j I fjkdl;ajfkdl;jakfl;d DIDNT jdklaf;jfjkdbabvndjaope
ReplyDeletedla;jkgl;hfj;a KNOW fjdklah;jefnl;akflvdkls YOU fdhjak;jgkndcvnm,xaeuowrue HAD quwioheejknlvbnlasd A djfklaieuowaopieopfaope NEW fjdkla;ifeqwopouiref
dfkj;adlhngjnequwieoupiopajklvjkfquwepoioawwrppioo
BLOG!
come live with me please. i can't find my feet.